CNLITE eco-friendly gold leaching reagent can 100% take place of sodium cyanide for gold processing and refining, including gold CIP, CIL, heap leaching, pool leaching and other cyanide process. Different with cyanide, it is low-toxicity, environmental-friendly and without changing the original cyanide equipment and process.
100% environmental-friendly; 100% replacement of sodium cyanide; suitable for all gold cyanidation plant; without changing original cyanide equipment and process.
Used for CIP, CIL, heap leaching, pool leaching and agitation leaching process of sulphide gold, oxidized gold and silver, gold cyanidation slag.
1. Eco-Friendly: CNLITE is environmental friendly, which can truly achieve the target of green with no severe accidents.
2. Low-Toxicity: It is low-toxicity, non-oxidant risk, non-combustible, non-explosive, and non-radioactive.
3. High Leaching Rate: It can extract gold effectively and have higher leaching rate than sodium cyanide.
4. Stable Performance: It can reduce the influence of harmful substances such as arsenic and sulfur, and make the gold extraction process stable.
5. Wide Range of Application: It is suitable for large and small scale of gold and silver oxide ore heap leaching, pool leaching, CIP, CIL and other leaching process, especially suitable for large-scale heap leaching.
6. Faster Leaching: When heap leaching, the reaction rate is faster than using sodium cyanide.
7. Lower Cost: Because of its special nature, it can reduce the cost of purchasing, shipping, warehousing, usage and environmentally friendly equipment.
8. Easy to Use: Because it can be completely substituted for sodium cyanide in the cyanidation process, it is convenient to use and can replace at any time.
9. Easy to Transport: Due to its stable nature, it can be transported by rail, sea, road and air. There are no transportation restrictions like sodium cyanide.
10. High-Tech Products: It is a high-tech product that can replace sodium cyanide for gold leaching.
1. Small Packaging: The product is graininess or powdered form and packaged in two layers of plastic bags. The inner layer is translucent plastic bag, and the outer one is printed with words. Samples can be provided to customers for trial use.
2. Large Packaging: The net weight of every bag is 25.00KG ± 0.20KG. Every 40 bags (the net weight of agent is 1 ton) can be packed into a wooden pallet and wrapped with plastic wrap. And the packaging of the product is easy to load and unload, which facilitates international transportation.
Constituent: Sodium Oxide, Ammonium, Nitrogen, Iron, Calcium, etc.
Usage: CNLITE is used in the same way as sodium cyanide in heap leaching, pool leaching and agitation leaching of gold ore. The reagent can be dissolved in solution with gold cyanide extraction. When used, the CNLITE gold leaching agent must be agitated with alkaline water at normal temperature and then dissolved in slurry for gold leaching. Activated carbon is the best material for gold leaching in pregnant solution, both pregnant solution and lean solution can be reused in production. When the solution temperature is higher than 10 ° C, it has the best gold leaching effect.
Alkalinity Adjustment: Generally, the pH of the slurry is adjusted to 10-12 using alkaline substances such as lime and caustic soda. After the raw ore is piled up or put into the pool, the alkalinity should be adjusted to the pH of 11±1.
Dosage: The dosage of CNLITE gold dressing agent can refer to the dosage of sodium cyanide. Its dosage is about 0.5 to 1.0 parts per thousand (500-1000g of reagent/ton of ore). The actual dosage should be calculated based on the concentration of the slurry. Also the property, grade of the ore and pH of the slurry also can affect the dosage of CNLITE gold dressing agent.
Add Method: It can only be used after it is fully dissolved in normal temperature water. The rate of dissolution is usually accelerated in running water or after thorough agitation. Continuously dissolve CNLITE gold leaching reagent by flushing it into the agent pool (lean solution pool) or agent tank. If it is used in a heap leaching process, it can be added and sprayed at the same time.
Reagent Concentration: Because the pH and composition of different ores are different, the CNLITE gold leaching reagent should be dispensed according to the actual ore amount and the optimal concentration of the reagent obtained from the trail. The concentration of the reagent can be measured according to the method provided above.
In order to study the difference in gold leaching effects between sodium cyanide and CNLITE eco-friendly gold leaching reagent, we selected six kinds of gold ore samples. They are gold mine in Sultan Kush, oxidized gold ore in Tanzania (Busolwa Mining Ltd), oxidized gold gravity separation tailings in Tanzania (T5), oxidized gold ore in Mongolia, oxidized and mixed ore of gold mine(ie containing both primary ore and oxidized ore) in Tanzania (MMG GOLD LIMITED).Under the same conditions of other cyanide leaching conditions, this study focused on the difference in the dosage of leaching agent, leaching rate, and gold adsorption rate when using sodium cyanide or CNLITE as the leaching agent, and analyzed the economic benefits of similar projects. The results are shown in the following table.